Update by user Oct 17, 2014

I would like to give a more accurate account of what happened.

I went to this office 11660 Alpharetta Hwy, Bldg 700, Suite 725, Roswell, GA 30076 to get an occupational drug screen.

I met with a collector her name is "Yolangilicia Gonzalez" she asked me for my reference number and license.

Then asked me to wait till she called me. When she called me she asked me if I was ready. I said maybe when I said that she started giving me this long lecture about how I have to be absolutely sure that I wanted to go and that she wasn't going to continue unless I was absolutely positively sure. Then she went on explaining to me how I would know that, as if I was a kid being potty trained.

She was talking in a way that was very condescending and offensive.

This was one red flag and I regret not leaving the office at this point. After that she called me and asked me if I was ready. I said I was. Everything went smoothly until I left the bathroom and was about to head out.

She yelled at me and told me to wash my hands. I washed my hands and about to head out again. She yelled again and asked me in a very very rude way if there was something wrong with me then said "stand here don't move I asked you not to move and do exactly like I say or you will put me in trouble" Then she asked me to sign some papers. I told her not to yell and told her that it wasn't my first time doing a drug screen and that I didn't like to be talked like that.

She did not apologize instead she said that no one was yelling at me and that everyone was OK with it and that I only had a problem with it. She asked me to sign papers. I signed the first and then she yelled again and told me that she had asked me to sign 2 other papers and that I wasn't listening and then she went on and highlighted the fields I was supposed to sign saying in a violent abusive way that this might help me see better. I stopped saying anything and signed and all I wanted is to leave the office as fast as possible.

After I signed she explained to me what I had signed too I think she should have explained to me first what I was signing too before I signed it.

I was harassed and talked down too for not doing things exactly the way she wanted me too and for not following her orders. I also noticed that she was nicer when she in front of everyone and she only behaved like this when it was behind closed doors.

With that being said I think everyone should be treated with respect and people like that should not be hired to work with patients.

Don't go to this office and if you do and see this woman run as fast as you can. I did file a complaint to labcorp corporate office and they said that they would forward this to her supervisor.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2014

This lady Yolangilicia Gonzalez was very very rude and unprofessional. works at 11660 Alpharetta Hwy, Bldg 700, Suite 725, Roswell, GA 30076.

Don't go there. I went there for a drug screen the whole time she was talking in a very condescending way the whole time. I asked her not to talk that way and she said that I only had a problem with it and that no one said anything. Then she said are you going to sign the papers or not in the rudest way possible it was unbelievable unprofessional and then she asked me to sign somewhere and then she started getting more disrespectful and asked me if there was something wrong with me because I didn't see where to sign.

I signed as quickly as possible to get a way as fast as possible she is not normal. and then after I signed she told me what I signed too. So I signed something before I even knew what I was signing too.

She was very very rude unprofessional and I think that she did all that because it was behind closed doors no one saw this and so she felt like she could get away with it. My advice don't go there to that office.

LabCorp Cons: Not professional.

Comments