we had dna test done labcorp says not father 100percent they only go to 99percent when we had it done only 1 I was with if he wasn't his would never have said he was thought I was done with him then find out he got me pregnant been dealing with knowing it's a false result for 11yrs now look at pics see if you can tell the 1 LabCorp said is not father as baby from my son my son deserves a father and I could use some help been doing it alone for 11yrs want my son to know his father he's a great boy hate the company for what they've done to my son not knowing his father

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

I cannot understand this omg go back to school

Houston, Texas, United States #1339246

I BELIEVE YOU !! YOU SHOULD TURN IT OVER TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE DEPARTMENT

Hahahaha I'm sure they got the labs right. Quit blaming everyone else for your problems.

Poor education, lack of grammar, yep looks like this has nothing to do with labcorp and all to do with your irresponsible, reckless abandonment as a parent.

Sounds more like you want 11 years of back child support.