Featured Not resolved
2.1
Additional Fees

Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd.Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test.

As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst part was when they started doing my blood work. I had to get my blood drawn for times, one every hour. I suffer from rolling veins and it is never a good experience getting my blood drawn but I have to say this was the worst experience ever.

1st time was ok even though she couldn't find my vein, 2nd time,she pulled the bandage so hard she took some of my skin with it. I told her it hurt and the only thing she said was," you know you could off just taken the bandage off yourself". After that it just kept getting worst, she had a hard time finding my veins so she just poked the same spot more than once. The 4th time they told me to go in to the room, the nurse that had been with me all morning was at lunch so someone else had to go in I waited more than 30mins and even though they were supposed to do the blood work at exactly every hour nobody showed up.

They ended up sending someone else into my room and then realized I was still there.

It's been more than a week and the bruises in my arms are still visible.I had never been to any LabCorp and will never be back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "i just want this company to take a closer look at the people thay hire and maybe make a few changes so that maybe they can provide a better service". This person is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about labcorp blood test procedure at Labcorp was having my vein chased around with needle and not a friendly attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments