Labcorp - Worst experience ever/ really bad costumer service

116 of 553 Labcorp reviews

Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd.Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test.

As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst part was when they started doing my blood work. I had to get my blood drawn for times, one every hour. I suffer from rolling veins and it is never a good experience getting my blood drawn but I have to say this was the worst experience ever.

1st time was ok even though she couldn't find my vein, 2nd time,she pulled the bandage so hard she took some of my skin with it. I told her it hurt and the only thing she said was," you know you could off just taken the bandage off yourself". After that it just kept getting worst, she had a hard time finding my veins so she just poked the same spot more than once. The 4th time they told me to go in to the room, the nurse that had been with me all morning was at lunch so someone else had to go in I waited more than 30mins and even though they were supposed to do the blood work at exactly every hour nobody showed up.

They ended up sending someone else into my room and then realized I was still there.

It's been more than a week and the bruises in my arms are still visible.I had never been to any LabCorp and will never be back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Having my vein chased around with needle
    • Not a friendly attitude

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I just want this company to take a closer look at the people thay hire and maybe make a few changes so that maybe they can provide a better service.
Product or service
Prenancy Glucose Test
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #848855

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Labcorp? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
116 of 553 Labcorp reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.