Labcorp - Worst experience ever/ really bad costumer service
Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd.Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test.
As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst part was when they started doing my blood work. I had to get my blood drawn for times, one every hour. I suffer from rolling veins and it is never a good experience getting my blood drawn but I have to say this was the worst experience ever.
1st time was ok even though she couldn't find my vein, 2nd time,she pulled the bandage so hard she took some of my skin with it. I told her it hurt and the only thing she said was," you know you could off just taken the bandage off yourself". After that it just kept getting worst, she had a hard time finding my veins so she just poked the same spot more than once. The 4th time they told me to go in to the room, the nurse that had been with me all morning was at lunch so someone else had to go in I waited more than 30mins and even though they were supposed to do the blood work at exactly every hour nobody showed up.
They ended up sending someone else into my room and then realized I was still there.
It's been more than a week and the bruises in my arms are still visible.I had never been to any LabCorp and will never be back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my vein chased around with needle
- Not a friendly attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I just want this company to take a closer look at the people thay hire and maybe make a few changes so that maybe they can provide a better service.
- Product or service
- Prenancy Glucose Test
- Labcorp Blood Test Procedure
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick & the current ISHRS Leadership are a DISGRACE!!!!This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only.For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, President of..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."