Labcorp - Worst experience ever/ really bad costumer service
Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd.Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test.
As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst part was when they started doing my blood work. I had to get my blood drawn for times, one every hour. I suffer from rolling veins and it is never a good experience getting my blood drawn but I have to say this was the worst experience ever.
1st time was ok even though she couldn't find my vein, 2nd time,she pulled the bandage so hard she took some of my skin with it. I told her it hurt and the only thing she said was," you know you could off just taken the bandage off yourself". After that it just kept getting worst, she had a hard time finding my veins so she just poked the same spot more than once. The 4th time they told me to go in to the room, the nurse that had been with me all morning was at lunch so someone else had to go in I waited more than 30mins and even though they were supposed to do the blood work at exactly every hour nobody showed up.
They ended up sending someone else into my room and then realized I was still there.
It's been more than a week and the bruises in my arms are still visible.I had never been to any LabCorp and will never be back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Having my vein chased around with needle
- Not a friendly attitude
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I just want this company to take a closer look at the people thay hire and maybe make a few changes so that maybe they can provide a better service.
- Product or service
- Prenancy Glucose Test
- Labcorp Blood Test Procedure
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."