2.6
Additional Fees

I went to Lab Corp in Philadelphia, PA for my routine blood work. I had the rudest technician I have ever encountered.

He put the needle in and it hurt really bad and burned. Then as he was drawing blood there was blood coming out around the needle. He went through my vein and caused a bad hematoma. I never had that happen to me.

I have had lots of blood work over the years and this has never happened. I went out to my car and had a lot of pain. I checked my arm and there was a hard lump at the site. I went back in and a very nice girl helped me.

She told me that this happens sometimes. She put ice on it right away. He came out and said what happened. I said you really hurt me and now I have a hematoma.

He said sorry do you bruise easily? What a thing to say!!!! I could not use my arm or carry anything for 3 days. I have a huge bruise deep purple 3 inches long and 1 and a quarter inch wide.

This is unacceptable to me. I am a heath care professional and would never treat a patient the way I was treated there.

Review about: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: pain and suffering.

Preferred solution: resolve poor customer service issues and incompetent employees.

I liked: Receptionist, Timely appointment.

I didn't like: Technician, Painfull, Business ethic.

Comments