I booked 5 appointments with Labcorb for my family.Out of the five appointments, they lost three faxed request from the doctors office.

My husband had to have them fax another request while he waited to get his blood work done. My son has to go back for the third time, due to the fact they could not find two fax request from the doctors office. When I spoke to the doctors office they had fax confirmations on all the fax request sent. Labcorp in turn blamed the doctors office.

Now not only does the doctors office have to fax, yet another, request for my son, they will also be faxing all the confirmations for the "lost request" they lost! Talk about a waste of ones time!

This will be the last experience with Labcorp.I am sure they are other Lab companies that can at least keep track of their medical records.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments