2.8

I have made appointments every time I need blood work done, well why do we need to make appointments this outfit does not know how to tell time , I always get in 30 to 40 minutes after my appointment time, well this will be the last time, I have already contacted my insurance company about these clowns and refuse to use them again.The insurance company was very upset with thier actions and said they will send a letter to Lapcorp about the complaint.

This reviewer shared experience about "appointment times" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp. The most disappointing about labcorp blood count at Labcorp was do not keep appointment times Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments