Had to locate a clinic to do a pre-employment drug screening.Called the toll free number on the lab slip to make sure I was being directed to a facility that collects for pre-employment.

Was told to access the internet so I did just that.

HOWEVER, when you make an appointment on line it does not specify pre-employment collection locations therefore you have no idea until you walk in the door that you have an appointment at a place that does not collect.When I pointed out the website misinformation I was told "We don't need customer service - we have plenty of customers." I said, "NOT BY CHOICE!" Unbelievable.

Review about: Labcorp Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Labcorp - Kim McCall needs your help Lab Corp Labcorp "Well, Lab Corp, your employee Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall really needs some help!! While she and daughter Kendall McCall are being investigated for insurance fraud, Kim McCall..." Read more Labcorp - Kim McCall needs help Lab Corp Labcorp "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..." Read more Labcorp - Wrong dna test result Labcorp "we had dna test done labcorp says not father 100percent they only go to 99percent when we had it done only 1 I was with if he wasn't his would..." Read more Labcorp - Kim McCall Labcorp "If you know Kim McCall of Santa Fe New Mexico, please be very careful. After she aggressively pursue me on a singles website, I discovered she was actually married and..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more