Went to two Labcorps to get test to see if I may have a severe issue like mass or cancer.I am disabled and cannot sit for over 30 minutes.

Both were over an hour wait and one was 1 hour 45 min. If things are so busy, why don't they hire an additional phlebotomist? Aren't they making enough money? It would stop me from complaining to my doctor.

If I did have cancer, it may take several days more to find out because they don't care.Don't these managers see the discord in the waiting patients as well as patient exposure to what others have not yet been diagnosed?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of labcorp oncology testing. Labcorp needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labcorp oncology testing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Labcorp.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments