I went online and made an appointment with Lab Corp and filled in all of the requested information.I had been to another lab corp and didn't want to return because they are very unorganized and slow.

Showed up early and waited 45 min after my my appointment time. No one said a word to me or even acknowledged that I was there.

There were 5 people in the waiting room by this time and a woman came in with an appointment scheduled 30 min. after mine. She was called after waiting 15 min.

at that point I tore my lab work sheet up and put it on the desk and left.I know you should never say never but "I will never go back to a lab corp." i would advise anyone to avoid them at all costs if you value your time!

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Labcorp Lab Test Review from Spotsylvania, Virginia Labcorp "pricked 5x supposed to be 2x only.. because they kept on using the same veins that was already used..." Read more Labcorp - Kim McCall needs your help Lab Corp Labcorp "Well, Lab Corp, your employee Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall really needs some help!! While she and daughter Kendall McCall are being investigated for insurance fraud, Kim McCall..." Read more Labcorp - Blood Test Procedure Review from Williamstown, New Jersey Labcorp "Labcorp Medford, NJ Understaffed on a Saturday morning. Long wait times and this I what I get! There is no reason that this should have happened to me. There..." Read more Labcorp - Urine Test Procedure Review Labcorp "The waits are extremely long!!!Over 2 hours and There was no place to sit anywhere! Ridiculous!!What a way to spend the day.Labcorp needs to hire more people and get a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more