I went to this labcorp and they are always busy, the woman behind the desk, I think her name is Tammy, she orders people around and tells you in a nasty manner to just sign in and sit down.After waiting for over two hours, and listening to her be rude and watching people go in that came in after me, I went to Valrico labcorp.

Jackie could not have been nicer, very gentle, always in a good mood. I will go back and see her from now on.

She even gave me some candy afterwards, she is amazing.Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp. The most disappointing about medical services at Labcorp was worst service, not professional and front desk staff , but reviewer liked friendly staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Comments