975 St John Pl, Hemet, CA 92543, USA
1.4

Update by user Apr 20, 2018

I called the number provided by this org and talked with a LabCorp representative. She was able to put in a request to have the 4 missing lab reports posted, within 4-6 hours.

Lo and behold it actually happened. Its a shame to have to go to such lengths to get any action.

At this point I would say progress has been made. It remains to be seen whether they will get their act together for the long haul.

Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2018

I have had blood drawn weekly for several months now, as my wbc is not stable. It is important to know the results soon after the blood draw, however Labcorp, at least 50% of the time has not even notified my oncologist.

They have to call and ask to have it faxed over. Sometimes they have to call more than once.

I have asked to have results posted on my patient account. They actually did respond to my request one time for several reports that were more than a week old. Now they don’t even bother to respond.

It is now mid-April and I am still missing results from labs done the last two weeks in March, and this is after sending two messages to let them know they are still not posted. Nothing has shown up for last week’s labs or for this week’s labs either.

Not even a notification. So how does this help me with my health care issues?

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

LabCorp Pros: Location, Some staff members freindly.

Comments