2.5

I recently had an online appt with the lab for routine lab work. When I walked in all the seats were taken. It was 7:45 am. the time for my appt.

There was only one secretary at the desk and she was doing multiple jobs. I felt sorry for her. I was finally taken back at 9:00 am. I must mention probably 6-7 people walked out because of the extened wait.

I understand things happen but I have never had this long a wait before and I go every six months! Your employee definitely needs help!!!

I can see why everyone left. Very bad patient service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with receptionist and courteous receptionist and stated that there is a room for improvement of long wait time with a scheduled appointment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of labcorp appointment. Labcorp needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labcorp appointment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Labcorp.

Comments