I took my 88 yr old father to the Lab Corp at 1011 N Craycroft Rd on July 6th sometime after 2:00 p.m There were two reception windows; I stood in line at one of them. Seeing that the woman's issue in front of me was taking time, I walked over to the 2nd window where the male receptionist was sitting at the counter chatting with someone.

He greeted me with "What do you need?" I handed him the lab requisition and medical card and he pushed them back at me and said, "Oh No. We don't take that here. You need to use one of the two kiosks over there."There were no signs of any sort at the front windows or anywhere indicating the check in process. I walked over to the kiosk and a woman slightly younger than my father got in line behind me and said, "I was standing in line too, and had no idea that I'm supposed to sign in on a computer.

I don't know what to do. What do I need?". As i entered the info on the small ipad size screen, i made a mistake and was unable to go back to a screen where I could correct it so I pressed the help icon, which then gave me the option to go back to the check in window. I walked over to the same male receptionist and he asked what I wanted.

I explained that I needed help. He told me he was busy and that I needed to sit down and wait to be called. I told him that I would stand and wait. He told me to "suit myself".

After a few minutes on the computer, he got up from the counter and mumbled, "unbelievable". He told me to meet him at the kiosk and began giving me instructions in a condescending tone. It was humiliating. Upon finishing at the kiosk, he walked away and mumbled, "incredible".

I took out my phone and took a picture of him as he walked away. At that point, he came back out in the lobby where the kiosks were and set about helping each of the people at the kiosks. I took a picture of the front counter to show the lack ofany check in signage for customers as they walk in. Customers walk in, wait in line, only to be told that they need to go to the kiosk.

When my father and I went to leave, he said, "Have a great day". I responded in kind. He responded, "I hope to see you soon". I said, "yeah, me too." He responded with, "looking forward to it", and smirked.

His customer service was overwhelmingly inappropriate and arrogant. I will not be taking my father to that lab again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way your staff treated the customers, Way your staff treated me and other customers.

Comments