1.4

Nurse was extremely unprofessional. Went to the Labcorp in Valatie, NY (instructed to go to the site by new employer) on 10/31/17 at 12:30pm.

I have been to this Labcorp before, but have never had such a bad experience. I arrived just after lunch - having to wait for the Nurses return. Upon entering you could tell she was having a bad day. I said I was sorry she was having a bad day.

She sent me into the bathroom with no instructions - upon leaving the bathroom; she immediately starting yelling I wasn't supposed to flush the toilet and that my sample was not enough. Unfortunately, I was unable to continue, she became VERY upset. Yelling at everyone. Calling us all DUMB!!

She made a mentally disabled female cry. I will not go back to that Labcorp!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Nurse.

Preferred solution: I want the Nurse talked to!!!.

LabCorp Cons: Nurse.

Comments

I'm afraid the woman you describe is the mentally disturbed female in the room.

Miserable experience caused by horrible behavior.

Please be sure that she is truly a nurse before labeling her such.

Anyone can wear the scrubs and act like the boss when dealing with defenseless persons like yourself and the crying lady.

I'm not sure they hire actual nurses at some of these places. It would be interesting to get the name and credentials of the unstable woman.

@Smitty

If she was a nurse, that would not have been her job title at a Lab corp PSC