9331 Old Bustleton Ave #102, Philadelphia, PA 19115, USA
3.2

I arrived for my appt.very early,the labtech asked if i had an appt.i said yes she threw a clipboard on the counter with a pen and turned her back to resume her conversation with her coworkers. i finished signing in she said rudedly "sign in to the machine behind you" i had no idea what she was talking about until i looked behind me and saw a machine.

She didnt explain what i had to fo,do i figurred it out for myself.l sat down to wait for a long while until a labtech asked me how long i have been waiting and she thought all the patients were gone. She said come on back,i did'nt know you were waiting.

My blood work was for a specific testing she had problems logging info in computer.she yelled out to her coworker and asked how can she input info while yelling out the specific blood test while a patient sat and listened. She then took three viles for one test because she said she wasn't sure how many she needed.I WILL NEVER VISIT THAT HORRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL GHETTO LAB EVER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Comments