I walked into a LabCorp to do a drop-off of stool sample and pick up urine 24 hr sample bottle. The technician that attended me asked me for the stool sample paperwork I advised is on the packet, the tech snatched the packet came really close to my face and screamed the power is not here.

I spoke to her on the same level and asked her not to scream at me and to please not to be so close to me. The tech told me to leave. When I looked at the packet I saw the stool paperwork was in deed on the packet. I walked back in and requested to speak with a supervisor to the receptionist.

The rep advised there is no supervisor on Saturdays. The rep got another tech named Lori hancock who said to me on a firm voice do not talk to me, do not even look at me or I will not help you. I asked her how are we going to communicate if I have any questions. The tech Lori Tech walked out of the room screaming this getting nasty Spanish people.

At that point the receptionist walked into the room and apologized and stated there is no excuse on how they treated you and that she was going to call her supervisor herself. I advised the receptionist that I could not finish to write the labels on each bottle because that is when the first tech snatched the packet with the orders out of my hands. The receptionist advised she was going to do it not to worry about it. I just received a call from my Dr.

Advising that the lab work has to be redone because the labels were not done.

This is unacceptable. The way they treated me is not ok, unethical and unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments

user21618308

After the incident LabCorp lied to my Dr.'s office. They stated the samples did not have the labels.