620 Cranbury Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA

This is the 2nd time I have had an unprofessional experience with Labcorp.

The first was having the 24 hr. urine collection somehow lost!

Yesterday, after carefully preparing another urine collection including refrigeration, I drove to the lab. When caught in heavy traffic due to an accident I called ahead and was told rudely that the lab would close at 3 pm despite. I arrived at exactly 3:01 pm and the doors were locked. I stood knocking on the door with the Federal Express guy who was there to pick up a package from them, and had also gotten stuck in the traffic.

Are these people inhuman? How can you treat a patient who is already so stressed going through all sorts of tests that way?

I do believe in kharma and one day the tables will be turned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Respect and sensitivy training seminars for personnel, a requirement. .

LabCorp Cons: Unprofessional conduct.

• Blood Tests Labcorp

Comments

Late is late. Heavy traffic happens. You cannot blame the staff and company for closing on time.

PartialBarnOwl
@Annonymous

I hear your point.I was not being discourteous. I called enroute to explain there had been an accident and that I would be there 3:05.

Locking the doors promptly at 3 knowing the situation is unprofessional, uncaring, insensitive and highly discourteous, if not inhuman. We're not talking about an ice cream parlor. These lab tests deal with a serious medical issue. AND I arrived at 3:01 !Today, I arrived early only to find out that the electronic prescription previously sent 3X by my doctor's office and verified as to having been received, could not be found.

It took 20 minutes with my cell phone on hold to my doctor's office as they stopped what they were doing to again backtrack their scripts for the 4th time. They opted to send a fax, but the machines in Lab Corp were not working.Finally, an email was sent and all was a Go, but I stood waiting another 15 minutes holding my urine samples, while the attendant finiished her chit chat with another staff member.