Labcorp - This place should be shut down

Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota.There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not.

Elderly man stated that he witnessed his sample being stolen.

My blood was drawn and was handed a cup and plastic lid like a coffee cup. Name written on it, no number. Bathroom was filthy there were numerous puddles, spots of urine onfloor,counters,sinks. Many rings of urine left by previous cups on the counter.

Apparent that urine was from numerous persons.No alcohol wipe or instructed to wipe my hands.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2015 #957951 San Antonio, Texas

These yiddish money mongers (their caliber) are the reason that nations have loathed them for thousands of years, wars still rage toward their removal in the global power chain and the NYSE covets their ilk. Distinguish HERE the difference between them (grind you up arrogant Quasi-power players as example the Versailles treaty) and the peaceful Jewish amalgamation who as all other global groups have advanced so much ( polio's vaccine-- Jonas Salk just one example) toward our worldly betterment.
No these are the Fannie Mae Raiders- the Corporate pure *** Wall street *** who protect their very living style upon our backs. As wars were instigated, financed and won for their fiscal domination with all of our fore-fathers lives blood and misery.
The're running Labcorp!!!!!

May 17, 2011 #287127

I have plenty of patience for new employees. This girl was not new in Lehigh Acres, Fl. I had been to the old facility and they took copies of my scrip and Ins. I was there 2 or 3 times, no problems, very nice. They moved and I have been back twice with issues. Why take copies if you are not going to keep them on file? She told me she didn't have my scrip this time which was a standard weekly order. I went all the way back home to get it, and when I came back she never even asked for my Insurance card. I then knew she had my records and there was no need for me to run all the way home. On the other hand I had Rick draw blood and I never felt a thing. He was polite and good at what he does. They need to hire well mannered and helpful people at the front desk, not quick with an attitude. Sorry I didn't get her name, my fault. They seem very un-organized, please send good help at the front desk.

not going back

Feb 23, 2011 #252337

It was the first and last time I will use this place for testing. I had a thyroid test in december and they just sent the results to the doctor in second week of Feb.. on top of that they charged me 450$ for the test although everything was covered by the BCBS plan. Insurance company tells me I dont owe them anything but these retarded people keep sending me the bills.

Joe Simpson

Feb 22, 2011 #251733

I just went in to get lab work for my thyroid and I got a bill for $1,300!!! How is this even legal? There is no way you can charge a person that much for a routine blood test. There has to be a class action lawsuit for this jerks.

stacey lopez

Jan 26, 2011 #240531

I happen to love lab corp. I have always been treated with kindness and respect. I don't know why people can't just have a little patients with those that are just learning...witch is the only reason I can imagine any lab corp employee doing anything to upset a pt.

0 1 Reply
pissed off

Aug 03, 2010 #171444

I have had my credit ruined by them. I keep paying my bills but they say I have not paid, so I pay again.
I pay over and over again and they charge me more for things they have never even done. This place should be exposed and shut down.

2 0 Reply

May 03, 2010 #139608

Just returned from Labcorp for blood testing. They scanned a credit card for the amount insurance would not cover but had no idea what that amount might be. My arm still hurts where the tech stuck me; I frequently have blood drawn at different labs for cancer tests and it never hurts afterward. I will never return to Labcorp for any type of testing.

Mar 30, 2010 #128854

Follow up: It has now been 12 days. I have an appt. with the Dr to review the results tommorow. I phoned the Dr to assure that they have the results. They did not have them and they were not on the Labcorp computer system. As of this afternoon, one employee and a nurse had spent all afternoon dealing with Labcorp in an attempt to obtain the results. This company is incompetent on every level I experienced.

1 0 Reply

Mar 22, 2010 #126331

Labcorp is a scam. Every year they say they need to update my information so they can bill my insurance but when I ask them what info they have, it is my current information. Also they claim they have this problem in many other states. Hmmmm. They always send me a form to update my info and I send it back right away. Funny though they say they never recieve that form. They are liars and cheats. Somebody please do something about this horrible company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Labcorp. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Labcorp.
Filing a new complaint about