Sterling Heights, Michigan
2.0

Why to visit these unprofessional *** Hospitals with good labs and professional staff are all over the place. I am surprised they are still in business. Their waiting rooms are completely empty anytime I visit them.

Went there this morning for the annual blood work which my doctor orders at the last year appointment. I am healthy and do not visit doctors, only once a year for an annual exam. I am doing it for 20 years and always went to Labcorp no matter where in the country I am.

Scheduled appointment on-line. Walked in the completely empty room. The woman at the counter told me they could not do the test because the doctor signed it last year and marked up "due next year". She said "doctor should not sign it - its past due".

Signature without date? I never heard such a nonsense. She even called her "boss" and confirmed that they do not accept orders signed last year.

This woman and her boss must be fired and the place closed.

GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!! OUT!!!

Preferred solution: Labcorp should go out of business..

LabCorp Pros: Empty rooms.

LabCorp Cons: Unqualified staff.

• incompetent administration

Comments

I did a urine drug screening and tested positive for marijuana though I had not smoked any in years. I called and talked to them to find out how and all they said was one medication could cause that reading yet doing some research ice found out there are more