Abington, Pennsylvania
3.0

Update by user Sep 09, 2015

According to Blue Cross, LabCorp switched my first and last names when making the insurance claim for these tests. They now will need to fix the billing (Blue Cross will contact them tomorrow).

Hopefully my test results are available under the reversed name so my doctor can find them. If my doctor's office can't locate them, LabCorp needs to re-send those results to my doctor.

This should never happen.

It isn't that difficult to properly copy a name from an insurance card. I can only hope that LabCorp is more careful with the actual testing and reporting results.

Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2015

I was one of the first patients one morning a week ago - I showed up when the place was opening. Everyone seemed nice, I got in and out within about 20 minutes.

Two blood draws. One urine specimen. I thought everything was fine. Went to my doctor this morning.

Results weren't there. My doctor's office calls Labcorp. They can't find my results. They call the local Labcorp office.

no one there knows anything. Everyone is asking me "are you sure you went to Labcorp?" Yes, I'm sure.

I know where I went. Now where are my test results?

Reason of review: No results.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Pros: Painless blood draw.

LabCorp Cons: No results.

• Missing Lab Test Results