Georgetown, Delaware
2.0
Additional Fees

I had 3 stool tests for parasites for parasites. I am a Nam vet and parasites survive many years.

The VA uses labcorp . The 3 tests were neg, which i did not trust. I had repeated the stool tests at my reg doctor ,who uses DRG labs. The DRG results came back pos both times.I have read many posts from others on Cure Zone that mirror my problem with labcorp.

Do not trust Labcorp, and if you suspect parasites purchase a natural remedy like Para cleanse. Worked very well for me.

If LC gives you a neg result most Docs will not treat you. Good luck and stay clear of labcorp for stool tests!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Labcorp. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Labcorp to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most attendant was polite. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Labcorp and labcorp stool test procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments