I have a situation that I had a pre-employment drug test at labcorp in Hollywood, Florida on June 7th.I was very hesitant about the tactic used when testing with the rep.

She refused to close my test and follow the protocol. She had me sign the form immediately after exiting the bathroom and then placed a piece of paper over the cup saying I was done. I then proceeded to tell her as a health care worker she needed to close the test and she stated that test runs at the site she was very stern about not prepping the specimen we argued until she defeated me with the waiting individuals around 4-6 also for testing and I stormed out. On Friday June 10th I received a call from Lindsay at 316-648-3818 stating that I tested positive for methadone.

I am literally blown by this news because in my entire 41 years of life I have never done drugs and I am allergic to almost every opioid/narcotic with exception of dilaudid and I do not take the drug even in my worst case of pain. I do take Ultram and I advised her she stated that methadone is for heroin addicts and this made me feel very upset and angered. At this point I knew the test had been tampered with and that was the whole reason I begged Ivis the tech to close the specimen as I am use too. I am a professional and I have been denied employment due to this as that has never happened to me this is affecting my livelihood.

I went back to the center yesterday after receiving an adverse reaction from my employer and spoke to the center supervisor Carol. She was aware of the situation and stated Ivis told her I was upset about the test not being closed but insisted that they test at the site. She told me to call my company offering another test knowing that Ivis made a mistake and wanted to rectify the issue. At this rate my company is on the fence we spoke to Kyle Snow 410-616-0670 and he was not nice to me treating as if I am some junkie from the street which bothers me a great deal.

He said we needed to file an investigation at ISP 1-800-474-4420 and they would tell the next steps. Carol also had me write a letter to her manager/director stating she would fax it and someone would be in touch. Since then I have heard nothing and I am now getting anxiety and need representation to clear my name and defamation of character. I am now financially burdened with this saga and it is unfair to be treated this way when I have NEVER in life touched a drug.

Please help me or direct me as to where I can seek help.I am desperate and will go public to expose this center and make this right...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Labcorp. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Labcorp to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Labcorp and labcorp drug test procedure for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #1184818

Same thing happened to me. What can be done with these jackoffs? Legally or civially?

I went to Labcorp several years ago for a random drug screen and it was so hap-hazard I couldn't believe it. The tech nearly mixed up three of our specimens due to us all being seen at once.

Also, I was prescribed Methadone for chronic pain for a short time, it's not always only used for heroine addicts.