I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me!He did not care I had travel long ways to get there, on to tell me they stop doing test at 4pm, but there open to 5pm!
What he'll that makes no sense! I spenty my last to get out here and it was a complete waste of time and money...
Call the 1800 number on hold for countless minutes no one never picked up!So yes I'm very upset, and be looking into a way to find sue this company!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Labcorp Staff
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd. Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test. As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst..."
- "I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ... " "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Won't refund money. Clothes don't look like photos on website AT ALL (see my photo below of website image and actual product). In China, so costs too much to send..."
- "So this is my first time ordering flowers online and it will be my Last I ordered flowers on may 2nd so it can come on mothers day, and..."
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."