Glendale, Arizona

I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me!He did not care I had travel long ways to get there, on to tell me they stop doing test at 4pm, but there open to 5pm!

What he'll that makes no sense! I spenty my last to get out here and it was a complete waste of time and money...

Call the 1800 number on hold for countless minutes no one never picked up!So yes I'm very upset, and be looking into a way to find sue this company!

Review about: Labcorp Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

They have specific times posted for their toxicology for a reason. Look up what their hours are BEFORE you go through all that trouble. No one's fault but your own.

Labcorp Blood Test Procedure Review Labcorp "...I went here to do blood draw on Sunday and just realized today (Monday) how bruised up my arm is..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ROCA LABS "NEW" DOCTOR ADMITS TO FRAUDULENT MONEY SCHEMES IN COURT CASE Gastric Bypass Alternative "Leave it to Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs. There is an old saying that *** attracts ***. As most people are aware, Roca Labs and it's owner had another..." Read more Labcorp - Review about Blood Test from Herndon, Virginia Labcorp "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..." Read more Bosley - Review about Hair Loss Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more