Glendale, Arizona

I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me!He did not care I had travel long ways to get there, on to tell me they stop doing test at 4pm, but there open to 5pm!

What he'll that makes no sense! I spenty my last to get out here and it was a complete waste of time and money...

Call the 1800 number on hold for countless minutes no one never picked up!So yes I'm very upset, and be looking into a way to find sue this company!

Review about: Labcorp Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

They have specific times posted for their toxicology for a reason. Look up what their hours are BEFORE you go through all that trouble. No one's fault but your own.

Aspen Dental - Nightmare!  Mouth full of wrongly implanted micro implants and more Aspen Dental " PLEASE READ THIS... DO NOT LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THEM UNTIL ALL YOUR PROCEDURES ARE COMPLETE! I had all my teeth removed painlessly there, that is what I gave them..." Read more Labcorp - Worst experience ever/ really bad costumer service Labcorp "Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd. Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test. As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst..." Read more Labcorp Blood Test Procedure Review from Shelburne, Vermont Labcorp "Desk person was checking her texts . Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card. Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now..." Read more Labcorp - Wrong dna test result Labcorp "we had dna test done labcorp says not father 100percent they only go to 99percent when we had it done only 1 I was with if he wasn't his would..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more