Greenwood Village, Colorado

I had my Annual Physical Blood Work today 12/28/2018 at LabCorp 1375 WASHINGTON AVE STE 103 , ALBANY, NY 12206.

The Blood work was done by sucking needle unevenly , it was very painful during blood collection as the nurse pulled the needle up and down. The nurse has put band aid after blood work is done , which in few minutes it was bleeding, I went back to nurse to show it.. Another person came and changed the band aid.

I said it was painful and I had never experienced such pain with Blood Work.

After few hours I have removed the band aid and observed that blood was clotted and hand was swollen around the area from where blood was taken. Attached the pictures.

There was no apologies , sorries from the nurse . It was so frustrating to see my own blood bleeding , hand swollen etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad procedure to collect Blood Work.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: I did not like, Worst service.

• Horrible Staff And Service
  • Blood Tests Labcorp

Comments

Dude take these photo's and video to an attorney!!! OMG that nurse tore your arm up, and with your hand swelling something was done WRONG. Seek medical advice to have all this documented for an attorney and SUE Labcorp.