Resolved
Additional Fees

Update by user Aug 17

telephone call

Original review posted by user Aug 13

I have been waiting for over a week to get test results for a job. I have now lost the job due to not getting results.

Thanks for nothing, I wonder if they ever received my urine. I am going to file a complaint with BBB now. Good look anyone having to go this route for a job. I have called and the agency can not do a thing about it.

My location was the triad area in North Carolina.

If anyone can help let me know.

Now this company I was going to work for probably thinks I am a 57 year old drug attack which is not the case. I am not even allowed to contact them myself since I went through an agency

Reason of review: no test results.

I liked: Still waiting to like something.

I didn't like: Incompetency.

Comments

You wouldn't lose the job over no results. Paperwork given to you would show that you had the test done.

If the sample was lost or damaged in any way, you would've been sent back in to collect it again. You lost the job because you failed the test.

Plain and simple. Not the labs fault you do drugs.

HastyLobster
to Labrat #1540744

I do not do drugs. They had to verify my prescription.

Do not reply again. I do not appreciate your comment.

I did not fail the test. I passed the test for your information.

to HastyLobster #1541480

First you said they lost your results, now you say you passed the test. Which is it?

I will reply as many times as I want to. I used to work for this company and do not like them at all, but in all fairness your complaint has no substance.