1.3
Additional Fees

Firstable we arrive early n sign in but for some reason my name was bypassed by the clerk.My wife approached the desk to inquiry about it.

Then for some reason not known to us suddenly it was fixed afterwhile finally i was called n proceed it to a room for the tests. N this is where the real fun begins. The clerk assigned to draw blood was not very courteus, will not answer any questions, kept very quiet n with an attitude. I felt humilliated by her actions.

Im a white hispanic who sometimes i feel ive been discriminated cause of my ethnic background. N this is one of them however i will not be able to prove it. But my wife was also there with me .n she also felt it. I cant believe that @ this era n times there are people who has this behavior.

Im a hispanic American whos worked hard all my life .pay taxes n try in any way to make a positive impact in our community.

I for instance will never ever use again Labcorp services .Cause i know there are more companies who r willing to provide same services with the right attitude

Review about: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments