Sanford, Florida

Update by user Jun 30, 2016

they have yet to apologize for dragging my name through the mud and causing me to be reported to the CDC, and psychological trauma they have caused, and the ultimate delay of treatment because they did not admit to there mistake....I am taking this to a lawyer!

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2016

they mixed my blood at the lab and reported a false positive to the doctor and CDC. One of my other doctors was tired of seeing me cry and ordered a Hep B Qualitative to see if I was carrying Hepatitis B like they reported and it came back as no copies of the virus found!

all this with no treatment and only 3 weeks later! Had the same tests run at Quest diagnostics and it also said I was negative for Hep B. What it did show was autoimmune hepatitis, autoimmune gastritis, Lupus, and Rheumatoid factor was high.

I finally went back to original doctor and gave his office a piece of my mind and they apologized and said that those results was reported along with 12 other people's results which were also screwed up by a technician at labcorp's main lab in tampa! I had to suffer from a misdiagnosis, and humiliation,suspicions, and pain from not being treated for what was really wrong with me, which is Rh with Mixed Connective Tissue Disease!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: Lab results follow up to doctor, Not communicating with doctor, Not giving results ignoring requests to fix the problem, Bad customer service.

Comments