1400 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37217

Update by user May 15

Was contacted by company risk management lawyer. They claim no responsibility.

Offered no further help in resolving, I know that I'm not the only one that they lost samples for. I don't have the financial resources to fight them hopefully others will realize what has happened and help in resolving this issue.

I want to know what happened to my son's DNA sample, did they lose it, throw it out, sell it on the black market? I don't want a cash settlement in this matter I just want the sample back per our signed contract, or someone to take responsibility for there actions.

Original review posted by user Apr 15

LabCorp lost my deceased son's DNA. I paid to have it stored with them for 25 years after his death.

When I called about it, due an issue involving paternity, I was told it was missing.

I have contacted Brian Grajzar on several occasions to determine what happened to the sample. No one to date has taken responsibility of what happened.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Dna Data Storage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LabCorp Cons: Lack of concern.

Comments

Contact huangb1@labcorp.com . She is in Charge of LabCorp Genetics.

You may also try these absolutely brilliant people: dave.king@labcorp.com (He is the alleged mastermind behing LabCorp. You can also file a complaint through your state attorney General's office. That's what I did.

It may work for you. Remember: the squeaky wheel gets the grease.