Labcorp - Lazy company who hates their customers
I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ..." "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company and asked them to pay my bill.
They DID NOT contact my insurance company. This must be their M.O. The burden is for the customer and they don't care because they can send the bills to collection. If they don't bother to contact the patient's insurance company, they may still get their money.
I hate the way they treat their customers and I hope doctors are paying attention. I think LabCorp is INCREDIBLY WICKED.
I hate them and will avoid them.They deserve lots of BAD ATTENTION.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they lied in the bill i received from them
- Reason of review:
- Unethical apathy
- Preferred solution:
- Stop being so lazy, you greedy pigs!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bills That Show Inept Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "It was my 5th Anniversary and my truck driving husband called FDE. They promised same day delivery-Not! He told them lillies-Not 1 lilly in bouquet. He told..."
- "said we made over 150k per year and did not make dollar one yet! paid them 5k for signing us up for credit cards!!! credit score was 780 now 566!!!!..."
- "I've rented hundreds of cars in my life,and I never had an experience like my one with Thrifty. I had a AAA promo and was promised a good deal on a..."