Featured 100% full Not resolved

I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ..." "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company and asked them to pay my bill.

They DID NOT contact my insurance company. This must be their M.O. The burden is for the customer and they don't care because they can send the bills to collection. If they don't bother to contact the patient's insurance company, they may still get their money.

I hate the way they treat their customers and I hope doctors are paying attention. I think LabCorp is INCREDIBLY WICKED.

I hate them and will avoid them.They deserve lots of BAD ATTENTION.

This person wrote the review because of "unethical apathy" at Labcorp and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Labcorp to "stop being so lazy, you greedy pigs!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they lied in the bill i received from them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Labcorp bills that show inept service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1268771

What I think is truly funny is that we all think it's someone else's responsibility to file our insurance, it's not. It is clearly YOUR responsibility as the insurance holder to make sure YOUR insurance is filed. Get over it, suck it up and call your insurance company for details

Do you have Obamacare?

When your doctor's office does blood work or other tests, they send it to the lab, and the lab bills your insurance. Whatever your insurance doesn't pay, you owe. Hardly a scam or a ripoff, ***.