Labcorp - Lazy company who hates their customers
I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ..." "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company and asked them to pay my bill.
They DID NOT contact my insurance company. This must be their M.O. The burden is for the customer and they don't care because they can send the bills to collection. If they don't bother to contact the patient's insurance company, they may still get their money.
I hate the way they treat their customers and I hope doctors are paying attention. I think LabCorp is INCREDIBLY WICKED.
I hate them and will avoid them.They deserve lots of BAD ATTENTION.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they lied in the bill i received from them
- Reason of review:
- Unethical apathy
- Preferred solution:
- Stop being so lazy, you greedy pigs!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bills That Show Inept Service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "pricked 5x supposed to be 2x only.. because they kept on using the same veins that was already used..."
- "Had an appointment at the Wheatland Rd. Dallas, TX location for my 3hrs glucose test. As soon as I waked in the door the receptionist was very rude. The worst..."
- "I purchased a Lane Double Reclining Sofa over four years ago and the fabric is cracking and tearing away from the pad. I was told by the furniture store..."
- "I have issues with an order that was submitted without my consent. An order that arrived where the shirt was torn. And no one will return an email or a..."
- "Lies, The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."