On Dec 2nd of this year 2016,I went to LabCorp for a blood test,paid through STD.com a week earlier. I arrived at 1pm and at the door was a heavy set black women and she said,"We are closed,come back at 1:30"!.

I said,"Well I want a refund". She replied," What are you going to give me"? I stated that I had paid for this already. She then bellowed,"What are you here for"?

I stated that I am getting some lab work done. She then said,"What kind of lab work"? This is in front of several people and she was loud. I stated," It is confidential",all the while trying to stay calm with this pos.

She then repeated loudly,"Come back at 1:30"! I left. I went to my car and called STD.com and told them of my bad experience and they gave me a full refund. I then drove out of that parking lot never to return!

This was at the 6465 East Broad St Columbus,Ohio location. This place even smelled of urine and appeared very dirty.

Not to mention the ghetto mentality that exists with the employees. They need to clean this place up or close it down!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

LabCorp Cons: Attitude and lack of professionalism of the receptionist.

Comments