I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me!He did not care I had travel long ways to get there, on to tell me they stop doing test at 4pm, but there open to 5pm!

What he'll that makes no sense! I spenty my last to get out here and it was a complete waste of time and money...

Call the 1800 number on hold for countless minutes no one never picked up!So yes I'm very upset, and be looking into a way to find sue this company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Labcorp and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Labcorp.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Labcorp to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

They have specific times posted for their toxicology for a reason. Look up what their hours are BEFORE you go through all that trouble. No one's fault but your own.