I needed a routine drug screen for a job I was offered.I hate drug screens anyway as they are a violation of the 5th amendment.
Anyway, I go to Labcorp's nasty run-down facility, just like every one I have ever been in...at least 8-10 all over the country. They take my sample and tell me it takes a day or two for results. Never do they ask me what medications I take; prescription or over the counter. Over a week later the "Dr." calls to tell me the test came back positive for marijuana...
WHAT? you have got to be crazy. He proceeds to tell me the preliminary test came back positive and I would need to PAY for a confirmation test, I'm unemployed and broke...I don't have money to pay for the accurate test... NOW it's starting to make sense to me....SCAM.
He gives me a number to call to see if the hiring company will pay for the confirmation test. They won't.
I find out through some research that more things cause a false positive for marijuana than don't. Aleve...which i take, Advil... another one I take.
No telling how many of my prescription meds cause a false positive. These companies do a dipstick test, which up to half of the positive tests are false. This whole industry is nothing but a SCAM to test you positive and then charge you for the test they should have done first, the gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer test. These companies just want double pay for one diagnostic.
Our country has become nothing but a bunch of shysters ruining peoples lives for an underhanded buck.Two fingers high in the air for ya Scabcorp.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flawed Drug Tests
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "HORRIBLE! They damaged my vintage collectable surfboard. I submitted a claim stating the repair is $150 just to close the hole but it cannot ever been fixed to original. They..."
- "Date: 10/09/2014 Management Walmart 10th Ave N. Palm Springs Fl. 33461 Gentlemen, On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I..."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016 The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 . I tried to contact them,..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "I received a Monte Carlo toilet that looked great but was unusable. You couldn't sit on the seat without it popping you you falling into the bowl! They would not accept..."