Labcorp - Review in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category
On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly.I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people that was there.
There were approximately 6 people waiting for drug screening. She did everything from the comfort of her chair which made the delay even longer. Once she started calling people back she would take forever before going to the next person. After being there an hour i left.
Today i made an appointment in hopes of a better response. There's two ladies working today and upon my arrival there were looking at their social media pages with three people in the waiting area. Once i was called to go from the outer waiting area to the inner waiting area someone came in to have work done. Nicole took her papers and slide over to the other computer and started looking at her phone.
The photo is of her on her phone and when she finally decided to do some work. Omg, this place is a mess. Both staff are on their phones and didn't even acknowledge that i was waiting. When they finally decided to take my urine specimen the girl was on her phone listening to a church service.
She had me sign all documents before taking actually completed the test.
I questioned why she didn't seal it and she informed me that it was a rapid test so the seal is the top being closed on the sample.This location needs a change in staffing asap.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me! He..."
- "I received a bill from LabCorp that said "an insurance company has denied a payment ... " "An insurance company??!!" I'm guessing they picked a random insurance company..."
- "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I purchaed a wig at Diamond Beauty Supply. Once I got home I realized that they packaged up the display wig that every1 else has tried on and sold..."
- "I have been a Chico customer for many years, but right now I don't think I will be buying from Chicos anytime soon. This are the reasons. 1.The way you distribute..."
- "Got charged 85.72 too much for a de Fns Plus element grid Assy, complete! Called when we had dirt coming back into our pool. They said it was our grids...."