Austin, Texas

On 7/2, I paid a bill in full and on time through my HSA account which had more than enough money in it and has never been an issue with any other company. Labcorp claims they got a "returned check" and the bank denied my payment.

I called Fidelity and they said Labcorp never even tried to cash the check. I call Labcorp back and they keep insisting it was denied, I ask them to send me proof. I call every day asking for proof. Service reps continue to say they'll send it to me but won't tell me when, or they just mutter "Ok" which isn't really an agreement on anything until I hang up.

Two months goes by, they send me to collections. My FICO score drops.

I end up sending a second payment on 9/16, they finally cash this, like they should have done in the first place. Worst customer service ever, I will never even use my own *** primary physician again because she uses Labcorp.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Remove collections notice from my credit report.

LabCorp Cons: Company lying and not billing my insurance, Not professional, Poor customer service, Fraudulent company, Turned me to collections even after being paid.

Comments

Yeah labcorp has the worst customer service I ever seen. They said when I paid my first copay of $65 they said it didn’t process so I paid another $89 to settle the collections they sent me to even after I tried to use my hsa which I got an error that said “not honored”