1.3

Labcorp mixed up my blood test results TWICE. I was shocked it could happen but it did.

The first time they caught it within a day and notified me that there was a mixup with my results and someone else's and I received the wrong test results. And thank goodness because according to those results I was seriously sick with a host of problems. I really should have sued for the distress they caused me. The second time was a few years later I was taking Accutane for which you are required to take monthly pregnancy test and I got a positive test that was wrong.

They had me and my doctor freaking out. In this case Labcorp had no idea where the mix up happened, they could only guess that my labs had been contaminated by accident.

In discussing this a week later my doctor said she once had a patient that got labs at Quest and Labcorp in the same week and they came back wildly different. It makes me wonder just how correct and how much lab work can really be trusted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments