Same story, similar to the others I have read ...made an appt....wasn't acknowledged ...waited a long time ~ 1 hour...they actually skipped me in the "sign in" list and then blamed me.

I was fasting too and they could care less and had another appt to go to so was a horrible experience. I didn't get my blood work done because they refused to see me after I asked why I hadn't been seen yet. It didn't matter anyhow because I could not wait another 1 hr. I have made another appt at another location and I am afraid to go.

This is truly sad. No one in medical care should behave like this.

It is dangerous.Hopefully I don't have a disorder that requires early diagnosis because as long as I have to wait for Labcorp to do my blood work I would surely be dead.

Review about: Lab Work.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Labcorp - Kim McCall needs help Lab Corp Labcorp "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - WHO IS IN BED WITH WHO KAISER AND OCR Kaiser Permanente "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...." Read more Labcorp - Lab Corp hires sick people Labcorp "While veteranarian Stuart McCall of Santa Fe New Mexico is in Santa Fe sleeping with wives of his clients, Kim McCall, Kim T McCall, Kimberly McCall of Santa Fe is..." Read more Review about Labcorp Staff from Glendale, Arizona Labcorp " I'm pissed off I took a uber all the way out here to get tested for a job the at the front desk was so rude to me! He..." Read more Ups - Maternity Clothes Review Ups "I did receive my package on scheduled deivery date BUT i really should have had it much sooner than that. I live in Central Texas and have dealt with packages..." Read more Frito Lay Chips Review Frito Lay "Opened the bag a couple days after purchasing from my Walmart neighborhood store on Blackmon Rd. I noticed the chips were darker than normal but when we ate them we..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Cushion collapses Southern Motion Furniture "One footrest broke in one day, was a clanging/hard thump when closing the last little bit. This MAY has occurred from the delivery. The collapse of the seat cushion &..." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more