pricked 5x supposed to be 2x only.. because they kept on using the same veins that was already used

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Labcorp and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Labcorp to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Labcorp labcorp lab test for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

I drew blood in a homecare and family practice setting and after 2 sticks it can be considered assult.I have in very difficult patients while I was alone with no one else to try I have stuck e times.

There are ways to avoid extra sticks.Patience and knowledge are your biggest asset.