Ashburn, Virginia

Last week, either Wednesday or Thursday, July 9th or 10th, I took my daughter to the LabCorp service center located at 9801 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD for prescreening drug testing. We arrived at approximately 3:30 pm.

The staff was sitting in a circle talking, not professional looking. From the onset the lady who was assisting us was extremely rude.

Now LabCorp Patient Service Center has no record of the specimen in their records. I need help to track this. I have made numerous calls, drug screening 1-800-328-4787, no record.

What has happened to the specimen? This office needs to be under investigation for the way they perform business.

This is unacceptable.

Comments

Tar322,

Did they give you a copy of your specimen ID number? This should have been located at the top of your drug screen chain of custody form that should have been given to you after the collection.

This is your proof that you went in for collection. Your employer can call for results if they have that number. They can not give you the results, but can the employer.

They can look it up only with that ID number when all else fails. Some times when the patients name is not written clearly they have a difficult time finding the results in the computer because something has been spelled wrong.

#322050

I love a lot of the comments I have seen by patients who have no clue exactly when they went. Most of them think they went to one lab when they went to another. They need to be prepared and get their facts straight before complaining.

That is unusual, I had my employment screening at labcorp and I had no problems. Everyone was very nice and professional. Hopefully you will have a experience next time.

HOPEFULLY, THE GIRL WAS NOT HIRED. A TRUE *** HOLE, HIRES PEOPLE, WITH NO MORALES AT ALL.