Bellevue, Washington

I am writing this as I'm standing in the waiting room. Horrible service!!

These employees are nasty and rude. They are understaffed which is not an excuse. Only one person at the front desk and two women that I assume are nurses. They sure have the stereotype attitude that goes along with it.

I've been waiting for 2 hours!! Still waiting. Just for a freaking drug test. I feel like I have enough time to run across the street to Walmart, grab a solo cup, browse through the food aisle because you know I'm starving my this point, pay for my merchandise, walk...not run back across to labcorp, use their restroom, *** in that red solo cup and leave it there for them to process.

And bam just like that I did their job for them. I'll even write my name on that *** cup. Word of advice don't come to this location. Happens every *** time.

Even with or without an appointment. Hire more employees and also fire those you have currently because they are horrible.

I've been staring at them from the window and they work slower than slugs!! And you can tell they are miserable with their lives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Drug Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments