Pine Hills, Florida

Update by user Jul 30, 2016

After waiting 45 minutes I went up to the desk. The woman said I did not tell her that I had an appointment!

"someone will be with you in a minute" another 15 minutes go by I was just about to leave. I went to use the bathroom just before I walk out the door they call my name. What they failed to tell me was that they would need a urine sample before they could do the blood work. Well since I had just gone to the bathroom that wasn't going to happen.

9:15am I finally left. What a miserable morning and still need to do my blood work.

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2016

Scheduled my appointment for 8am. I was running late but made it with 5 minutes to spare.

The woman at the front desk was rude already commenting on what time it was. Now it's 822am the same woman just called me up to get my insurance and driver's license. Am I being punished for arriving 5 minutes before my scheduled appointment? Not a nice way to start of the Saturday.

I'll definitely find somewhere else to go should I need blood work again.

Scheduled appointment and still waiting 30 min so far and terribly rude employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments