1.4

On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly. I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people that was there.

There were approximately 6 people waiting for drug screening. She did everything from the comfort of her chair which made the delay even longer. Once she started calling people back she would take forever before going to the next person. After being there an hour i left.

Today i made an appointment in hopes of a better response. There's two ladies working today and upon my arrival there were looking at their social media pages with three people in the waiting area. Once i was called to go from the outer waiting area to the inner waiting area someone came in to have work done. Nicole took her papers and slide over to the other computer and started looking at her phone.

The photo is of her on her phone and when she finally decided to do some work. Omg, this place is a mess. Both staff are on their phones and didn't even acknowledge that i was waiting. When they finally decided to take my urine specimen the girl was on her phone listening to a church service.

She had me sign all documents before taking actually completed the test.

I questioned why she didn't seal it and she informed me that it was a rapid test so the seal is the top being closed on the sample. This location needs a change in staffing asap.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments