Succasunna, New Jersey

Can do my blood tests anywhere. When I choose Labcorp they say my doc lacks diagnostic codes for some insurance coverage, but when I go to another place it is OK.

Also, you really have to make an appointment or wait a long time. Also there is no place to put your coat. It is like a bare factory. They do have water so you can take a *** test.

And they do have little stickies for Kidz. 80+ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments

Well the codes that you are referring to are called ICD10 codes. Basically the codes tells us and your insurance company your diagnosis.

Definitely need those codes if you have Medicare because the codes have to match the blood test or Medicare probably won't cover it and it gives us a print stating that your doctor has ordered test that Medicare probably won't cover. Most of the time, the tech will call the doctor to get the codes right then and there.