Tampa, Florida

LabCorp is an unethical and unprofessional company.

They lied to me by asking for my credit card for "identification" purposes. I was assured my health insurance covered the costs 100%, as it always has in the past. Then LabCorp charged my credit card without my knowledge.

I called the LabCorp customer service line and I was treated very rudely. The representative basically laughed at me and said there is nothing I can do about it. I was never treated this way when I went to Quest Labs.

They are very corrupt and I will never go there again. I will use Quest or another lab in the future.

I hope this helps someone from being scammed by LabCorp in the future!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Comments

First off Labcorp doesn't ask for a card for identification purposes. So your lie is squashed right there.

They ask to cover anything that's not covered by insurance, which you're responsible to pay anyways.

And second you would sign something saying there is a per-authorization on your card, so you clearly are aware they scanned your card. Nice try I swear people like you just like to complain about anything

#872002
@Hannah m

I have been going to LapCorp for years and never once asked for my credit card. Today, they asked for it and I asked why; they stated it has been their policy for years.

Funny never been asked for it before this. I had to sign this document stating the max they would charge my card was $300 (what a bloody joke) (to get blood work done; I can see if there is people that DO NOT pay their bill, but repeated customers. LAST TIME I go there).

Yes, Hannah they do tell you that this is just IN CASE your insurance has a co-pay (a co-pay of 297 dollars). Fraudulent unethical medical practices and you wonder why AMerica's health SUCKS