Zachary, Louisiana

Yes , I had a series of test order which was to take 2 hours and I had to fast , my doctor told me make sure you hand them these instructions so they do this correctly . I got to lab told the lady I need them to read this Lee my doctor as to make sure test are performed properly , Lady responds we do this every day all day I don't need instructions .

Well a week later my doctor calls and now I have to do all of these test over again because of this *** know it all woman at the summa location! I asked for a phone to complain and she gives me a number to a phone that no one answers so tomorrow I will be back dealing with this all over ! Worse service ever ! Very rude !

Welcome to Obama Care ! you

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Blood Test Procedure.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

This is a p*ss poor attitude human problem. Though I'd love to blame obama care in this instance it's not.

This has nothing to do with Obama Care. It has to do with human beings not understanding how to speak with customers or the employer not training it's staff appropriately. I agree that many people think they know it all and do not admit to their mistakes and try to put the blame on you.

h.kitchener

Remember this come November.