Shelburne, Vermont

Desk person was checking her texts .Then even though I have insurance they made me give my debit card.

Related: Blood Test results are incorrect in LabCorp

Wonder if they are going to Bill me twice. Now my insurance fully covered this I ask before I went. Now I was told when I questioned this they have no way of know if my insurance covers this. Ever feel like you should walk out of some place.

I had to wait three weeks for a appointment couldn't go during the week. Best part of it I have a very large bruise where my blood was drawn and a lump.

Wondering if she messed up my vein.I Don't recommend this place all.

Review about: Crappy Service.

1.1
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Laser Liposuction from Ballwin, Missouri Sono Bello "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more