Was sent for blood work by my Dr's office,(they usually send me to Quest who are Great Professional people).They were rude cold and uncaring.

As I was waiting in the waiting room before they saw me, a man came out and said they are mean they are just mean. It took them 4 tries to of which they blew out my veins in a finally a 5th one on my hand before they could draw blood.

And after that was done she said I don't know if we have enough blood or not we'll just have to see you might just have to come back.I think if those people were to crack a smile it would break their face!!!!!!

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Bosley - Review about Hair Transplant Bosley "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Labcorp Customer Care Review Labcorp "On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly. I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more