Was sent for blood work by my Dr's office,(they usually send me to Quest who are Great Professional people).They were rude cold and uncaring.

As I was waiting in the waiting room before they saw me, a man came out and said they are mean they are just mean. It took them 4 tries to of which they blew out my veins in a finally a 5th one on my hand before they could draw blood.

And after that was done she said I don't know if we have enough blood or not we'll just have to see you might just have to come back.I think if those people were to crack a smile it would break their face!!!!!!

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry - Review about Snap On Dentures from Brea, California Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry "Saved my money for years, went to cancun cosmetic dentistry for snapon dentures. Had 20+ teeth removed over a few hours with local anestesia. Horribly PAINFUL! had..." Read more Labcorp - Urine Test Procedure Review Labcorp "The waits are extremely long!!!Over 2 hours and There was no place to sit anywhere! Ridiculous!!What a way to spend the day.Labcorp needs to hire more people and get a..." Read more Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Abandoned My Care, Intimidated Me When I Fought Back Mayo Clinic "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..." Read more Labcorp - Kim McCall needs help Lab Corp Labcorp "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Replacement top did not fit - Autoberry will not make good its claims. Autoberry "I purchased a replacement top for my BMW Z4 2006. Top was manufactured by Germanex in Northridge, CA and not by vendor implied in advertisement. Top was very difficult to..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more