I had an appointment for normal blood work on 6-8-2018. I arrived at the Stratford location only to be rushed off to the self check in which was complicated.

They couldn’t be bothered to offer assistance. My appointment time was at 10:00 am but I was not seen until about 10:30 but they put that I was seen at 10:07 on my paperwork. I understand sometimes even WITH an appointment you will wait so I didn’t mind. Once I went back the woman helping me was jumping from room to room.

She said she couldn’t find my vein so I would need to pump my fist so after about 4 minutes she comes back and doesn’t find the Vien after poking me. SHE DID NOT USE GLOVES AND SHE HAD LONG ACRYLIC NAILS. She cleaned the spot then touched it with her bare hands. She has long hair that is down and keeps touching my arm.

She then decides to try the other arm and says well this is going to hurt because it’s at an angle. She then starts talking to herself like I’m an inconvenience stating,” not today I don’t have time today.” The finds the vein and with her BARE HANDS draws my blood. Today my arm is swollen, bruised, and painful. This has never happened with previous blood work.

They need more training and hygiene.

I could’ve been infected if she would’ve had a cut on her BARE HANDS. I will NEVER be returning to this location and plan to speak to corporate

Comments

If she had bare hands, you should have told her to put on gloves if she was drawing blood and waited till she did so. If it is normal procedure, that should have been done.Call corporate and find out. They do not monitor this website.