Well, Lab Corp, your employee Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall really needs some help!!While she and daughter Kendall McCall are being investigated for insurance fraud, Kim McCall goes about her day with a blatant disregard for what is right i the world, IMO.

Allegations and current investigation by Children Services, Santa Fe Count Sheriff and now New Mexico State Police for child abuse and child neglect, Kim McCall makes it obvious that what is right in her world may need some looking into. As you can see by the attached iMessages from Kim McCall, sleeping with her 21 year old daughter "Ken" Kendall McCall, is..."Kinky".

Lab Corp, please get this woman the help she needs!And, now, as she prepares to come to Colorado to face a lawsuit, she will again be served when she arrives for accepting and failing to return a $4500 platinum and diamond ring and other affects.

Review about: Personal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Labcorp?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1229158

I fail to see how your personal busibodiness and excessive time on your hands has anything to do with this woman and her job at LabCorp? Perhaps the loony mobile needs to pay YOU a visit and take you on a ride to a special place.

Heydrich

This text cost you $7500? Seems like you should be lodging a complaint with your phone service provider instead...