If you know Kim McCall of Santa Fe New Mexico, please be very careful.After she aggressively pursue me on a singles website, I discovered she was actually married and a pathological liar!
This woman is a complete fraud and out of her mind! She is in the local cycling scene and is on Twitter as @kimtmccall. Her husband, Stuart McCall is a vet in Santa Fe who apparently spends his time dating and sleeping with the wives of his clients. They have both recently been investigated for child abuse of their 10 year old daughter.
I can't believe Lab Corp would put this person in charge of drawing people's blood and allowing them access to peoples personal information!? I received a Facebook message from a doctor in Houston she scammed. And, look at the iPhone screen shot she of our conversation we had after she called me and was masterbating with a cucumber - "Sav" is her 10 hear old daughter!
She is even found on *** Hub website!Lab Corp hires sick people!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly. I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."