Labcorp - Kim McCall

461 of 553 Labcorp reviews

If you know Kim McCall of Santa Fe New Mexico, please be very careful.After she aggressively pursue me on a singles website, I discovered she was actually married and a pathological liar!

This woman is a complete fraud and out of her mind! She is in the local cycling scene and is on Twitter as @kimtmccall. Her husband, Stuart McCall is a vet in Santa Fe who apparently spends his time dating and sleeping with the wives of his clients. They have both recently been investigated for child abuse of their 10 year old daughter.

I can't believe Lab Corp would put this person in charge of drawing people's blood and allowing them access to peoples personal information!? I received a Facebook message from a doctor in Houston she scammed. And, look at the iPhone screen shot she of our conversation we had after she called me and was masterbating with a cucumber - "Sav" is her 10 hear old daughter!

She is even found on *** Hub website!Lab Corp hires sick people!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
461 of 553 Labcorp reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Just an observation

Aug 12, 2013 #698302

So this guy starts a relationship with Kim McCall. Then gets the texts that he's complaining about. THEN tells here to look into the LabCorp job? So the guy that told her to get the LabCorp job is complaining to LabCorp because they hired her? Sounds like this guy has issues to me.

1 0 Reply
It's me

Feb 07, 2013 #605364

The sad thing about this, in addition to being investigated by child services as well as the police, her daughter, Kendall McCall and Kim McCall are about to be prosecuted for insurance fraud!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Labcorp. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Labcorp.
Filing a new complaint about
×