Tampa, Florida

The staff is rude, do not provide instructions on take home tests, and lazy (missed a day of work to get lab work done, they never entered a confirmed fax into the system for blood work.)

I have been into the referenced above location 3 times in a week. Brittany at the front desk is rude and doesn't understand that when providing a take home test, you should include instructions. My test had none, and when returning the test, asked me questions, that I would not have know to do without instrucitons. When I stated there were none, the lab assistant just told me "well, you will just have to do the test again". This is MY time, your company does not know how to hire caring, competent, nice people.

The next incedent with the front desk is not entering in a prescription from my doctor, after taking the day off and making an appointment, the fax was confirmed by my doctor that is was sent, but when I got there, it was not entered into the system (after 2 days) . By the time I reached my doctor to resend, I had to reschedule for ANOTHER day.

That was CLEARLY their fault.

Solution: Use instructions, look at your fax machine and just be nice...we don't like going to your dirty labs anyway, make it somewhat pleasant...

Product or Service Mentioned: Labcorp Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Use instructions like this: http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/it-mmfiles/mc5343-23.pdf, like professional organizations do. Teach your staff to have empathy.

LabCorp Cons: Have to repeat due to tech ineffectiveness, Not a friendly attitude, Way i was treated, Poor customer service, Incompetent staff.

Comments

Trust me the WPB office is filled with clueless people, lab , wherever it was taken to, most likely as well, since all my tests came back false negative.

a waste of nerves and a loooot of money.